Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Brooke Hogan 'Freaked Out' By Mom's Younger Lover

Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke has spoken out about her distaste for her mother Linda Bollea's new relationship with a lover 29 years her junior.

Brooke is shocked by her mom's choice of suitor, insisting she doesn't agree with Bollea moving on to a younger lover so soon after the breakdown of her marriage with wrestling legend Hulk Hogan.

Linda Bollea filed for divorce from her wrestling star husband -- real name Terry Bollea -- in November last year after 23 years of marriage.

Brooke tells E! Online, "I'm totally freaked out. I personally don't like it at all or condone it, but she's my mom, so I have to show her support."

And Brooke was further shocked to discover her mum's young boyfriend was a fellow schoolmate who was in the year below her at school.

She explains, "I went to school with him. He was a grade under me. ... Me and Nick know him well. Me and Nick are two years apart, and he was right between us (in school)."

No comments: